The aims of the QA system
- Creating the quality assurance system at the university though initiating and coordinating the initiatives and implementing the program for the continuous enhancement of quality, defining indicators, standards and criteria for quality enhancement, ensuring internal assessment as one of the preconditions for quality management, encouraging and organizing professional training of internal users of the system and ensuring feedback from the users and following their suggestions, proposals and criticism
- Developing mechanisms and integrating the culture of quality enhancement into the normative documents and other aspects of university activity, and especially though development of the Quality Assurance Handbook of the University and its constituents.
The strategy of the QA system
- Encouraging regular discussions on quality and fostering the culture of quality within the academic and wider community.
- Developing, organizing and conducting evaluation and self-evaluation necessary for investigation of various aspects of quality in higher education, scientific and professional work,
- Promoting continuous collecting of information from the students and the teaching staff, and taking action based on the information,
Defining quality standards,
- Development of its own quality enhancement mechanisms,
- Exchanging examples of good practice between the constituents of the University,
- Securing advancement of teaching, scientific, artistic, professional and administrative staff