International Relations Office
- Univerza v Ljubljani
- Uniwersytet Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego w Warszawie
- Uniwersytet Papieski Jana Pawła II w Krakowie
- Philosophisch-Theologische Hochschule Sankt Georgen, Frankfurt am Main
- Universität Luzern
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- St. Patrick's College, Maynooth
- Kirchliche Pädagogische Hochschule (KPH) Wien/Krems
- Universität Wien
- Universität Passau
- Trnava University
The Erasmus+ programme enables students to study or work in another Programme country.
You can only study under Erasmus+ programme if your Home University has signed an Erasmus+ agreement with the University of Split.
If an Erasmus+ agreement is currently not in place with your University, you may be able to come to the University of Split as a guest student (on a fee-paying basis).
For the purpose of proof that the mobility actually took place, you are required to have the Confirmation of Arrival and Departure signed and stamped by authorised person at the faculty/department of the University of Split at the end of your mobility.
If your home university uses different forms, be free to send us those, there is no need to duplicate forms.
Documents are to be sent for signature to the e-mail address of email@example.com